Goat’s milk, still little used in the world of cosmetics, has proved to be a valuable ingredient with multiple properties in the preparation of beauty care products. This ingredient is particularly appreciated for its moisturising, nourishing and emollient properties. ETHIKA’s gentle shampoo, thanks to the presence of goat’s milk (used instead of water), favours the opening of the skin’s pores allowing the product to penetrate deeply, leaving the skin moisturised and giving the hair shine and vitality.
Thanks to the combination with Aloe Vera, a long-standing ally of many cosmetics, ETHIKA’s delicate shampoo with goat’s milk is suitable for even the most delicate and sensitive skin. In fact, it has been tested on babies. Its formula is extremely gentle on the skin. Nevertheless, it is suitable for oily hair thanks to the high percentage of Aloe Vera contained in the formula, which penetrates and cleans thoroughly.
The new formula contains goat’s milk instead of all water. This guarantees a very high level of hydration.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE COSMETIC PRODUCTS FROM ETHIKA?
- You would promote MADE IN ITALY: the entire production chain is made up of Italian companies.
- You would contribute to Italy’s growth: what you spend remains into the country.
- You would support an ethical production chain: our suppliers’ factories are all located in Italy and operate with respect for the work of their employees, following sound ethical principles.
- You would promote job quality: promote stable employment, with regular and fair employment contracts.
- You would help the environment: you would participate in the reduction of CO2 emissions by avoiding the import of cosmetics from non-EU countries.
ETHIKA products are safe for the final consumer. The safety dossier has been prepared and approved according to EC Regulation 1223/2009. All our products have not been tested on animals. They do not contain any petrochemically derived ingredients, perfumes, parabens or other substances harmful to the skin and the environment.