Processing of personal data
SIRIO B SRL
San Marco, 4892
30124 VENICE – ITALY
Cell: +39 320 644 562
SIRIO B SRL is the owner of the personal data processing collected on this website. Reg UE 679/2016 (GDPR).
We dedicate ourselves to the utmost attention for protect the processing of personal data and we inform you about the modality and finality of the collection of personal data in accordance with art. 13 of GDPR.
Finality and legal bases of treatment
Data and Cookies we receive, will be processed by SIRIO B SRL srl to provide the services you have requested and other finality with your consent. None of the collected data is communicated or disseminated with third parties. We can use your data for statistical analysis (Google Analytics), promotional activities (social media) or to send commercial information only with your consent.
Categories of personal data processed by holder of the treatment
We must treat some personal data necessary for the provision of the services, as information owner, in order to be able to offer you the services expected by www.pifeurope.com. This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you. SIRIO B SRL treat the following categories of users’ personal data:
- Technical navigation data about IP address, identification codes of the user’s device, browser features and access time to the web site.
- Navigation data aimed at statistics; are indirectly provided by the user and used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning
- Identification data provided voluntarily and implicitly by the user (name, surname, e-mail address…) for the use of our trade services or the voluntary newsletter subscription through the “contact form”.
Dissemination, communication and subjects that can access to the data
Your personal data will not be widespread, but they could be communicated with some third subject for the provision of the service (such as suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers…). The update list of data controllers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data is processed within the European Union. If it is necessary to operate outside UE due to operational or technical issues, the processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of chapter V of Regulation (EC) No. 223/2009. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the fullest protection of Personal Data basing the transfer on:
- Adequacy decision by EU Commission
- Warranties expressed by third party in accordance with art. 46 of Regulation
- Corporate binding rules.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
SIRIO B SRL, will hold the collected data throughout the duration of services and will keep the data for 6 next months to the Administrative activities’ finalisation. in accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of GDPR.
SIRIO B SRL ensure you can exercise the Rights foreseen by the art. 12 of the GDPR. You have the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, to:
- access your personal data (Art.15).
- rectify your incorrect personal data or correct the incomplete ones (Art. 16).
- delete your personal data if there is one of the reasons referred in GDPR (Art. 17).
- limit the use of your personal data if there is one of the reasons referred in GDPR (Art. 18).
- receive a copy of the data (Art. 20)
- object to the data processing for the dispatch of commercial communications and advertising material
- oppose to automatically process of your personal data.
Our cookies help us:
- Making our website easier and more effective (user-friendly)
- Improve the speed and performance of the site
No cookies are used for:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit consent)
- Pass data to ad networks
- Pass personal identification data to third parties
Find out more about cookies policy
TYPES OF COOKIES
Technical Cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the website. They Allow to browse the pages and share our content. We could not provide the services for which users access the site without these cookies.
Technical cookies for statistics and performance analysis
These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site in order to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning and to favour the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, they let us know which pages are the most and least popular. They consider, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site and how they know about the website. In this way, we can know what works and what doesn’t. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. We use the services of third parties that anonymize the data making them not referable to individuals. When there are services not completely anonymized, you will find them listed among the third-party cookies for which you can deny your consent, to guarantee your privacy.
The anonymized analytical cookies belong to this category. This site uses the following product:
- Google Analytics – For access statistics and traffic for internal use
Our website includes features provided by third parties. A common example is a built-in YouTube video. It includes:
- Linkedin – limited to the functionality of social login
It is important to remember that disabling cookies can stop you using some, if not all, of the functions or sections of a website.
It is possible to allow or block cookies on your PC, however, this website works best when all types of cookies are allowed. The cookie settings can be controlled and modified from your browser’s “Preferences”. Below you will find the ways to disable cookies by the web browser that you use to access the Internet.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
Click on the “Privacy” tab
Check the box “Activate the anti-tracking of personal data” box
Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
Click on “Show advanced settings”
In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
In the “Cookies” section select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
Click on the “Security” tab
In the “Accept cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited.
For an explanation of the different options, click on the Help button in the form of a question mark.
If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily to open the page. Then repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.
For specific information on cookies and their control, you can visit the website in English www.allaboutcookies.org. However, as already explained above, users can also opt out of receiving cookies, using the appropriate disabling option in browsers.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Cookies managed by SIRIO B SRL have a maximum duration of 6 months. The cookies for the statistics managed by SIRIO B SRL are anonymous and remain within the statistical systems for exclusive statistical purposes even if they cannot be traced back to your browser.